For Sale, Raffo Belva | Wed, 04 Jun 2008 Posted by : Shannon Larratt
A year and a half ago Tim bought a rare Raffo Belvo. The product of now-retired designer John Raffo, there are likely only about six on the road in the UK — Tim is now selling his in Cumbria on PistonHeads for £7,750, describing it,
This example was first registered in March 2005 and has now covered 14,000 miles. It is used daily and is offered with 10 months MOT and 4 months tax, a freshly serviced engine and four nearly new tyres.
- Powder coated steel tube chassis clad in aluminium, roll over bars and crumple zones.
- Dramatic 2 seat GT body in Lamborghini Rosso, good sized boot.
- 2.0 litre 16 valve Ford Zetec engine, full emission control, ~140 BHP.
- CD 0.31, 765kg, 0-60 < 6 seconds, 150mph, 38mpg (not all at the same time !)
- Adjustable AVO coils & dampers, bias pedal box, ventilated discs all round.
- Owned and maintained by chartered mechanical engineer.
- Parts and advice available.
- This car benefits from a recently improved engine mounting system and high quality cooling system. It is “fully sorted” and reliable. The price has now been reduced.
He also sends along one of the company’s brochures.